Glider Content


Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Kandice Female - 21 years old Los Angeles California United States



Hey Everyone, I'm Kandice, Kandy for short, I am Currently working and living in Los Angeles, CA but I am available to and would love to shoot all over the world. I want to have the best photographers in my port and I am in search for new photographers every day. I am extremely focused on making myself better day in and day out and love advice from other people on new looks. I am very professional with my modeling, focusing on changing my look every chance I can get. I love to do shoots with a lot of emotion and feeling. My goal in my pictures is for the viewer to feel whatever I am trying to express, whether it is pain, Love, sexy whatever it may be. I really love Pin-Up, glamour, editorial, artistic. I am open minded, strong,creative and determined to be the best. I'm interested in paid assignments but am always interested in working with great photographers to expand my portfolio. If you would like to set up a shoot, send me a message and I will send you my rates and/or availability.

www.mskandysweets.com
www.modelmayhem.com/mskandy21
Follow me www.twitter.com/mskandysweets
Email: mskandysweets@yahoo.com

YES!!!....Modeling is my passion and something that I am extremely serious about.

-I LOVE to do my own hair and make-up, however, I am always willing to work with licensed professionals. Other than that, I am super easy to work with, silly, and I like to have fun on shoots. I am not a diva, and I will give 110% to achieve what you are looking for. Please note I will not accept hard-core adult, or Hustler style work....gotta keep it classy! Also available for music video work!

When contacting me include FULL shoot details, including:
-concept/theme/content
-usage
-location
-when you were looking to shoot & length of shoot
-references

My rates are reasonable and industry standard, and I am willing to negotiate, to a certain extent

**Regarding payment: -I do NOT accept personal checks, under ANY circumstances. -If I am traveling to another state to work with you, I reserve the right to require a deposit.

Thanks for stopping by!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More