
“With an international sound I look forward to bringing the Bahamas to the world”
His Music is driven from a profound love and passion for Hip Hop. Coming from the shores of Nassau Bahamas, upcoming artist Najee Freckleton acknowledged as “Duckie” was destined to pursue a career in music; from the tender age of 14. He has idolized artist such as Black Rob, Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Naz, Eminem, Biggie Smalls, and Tupac just to name a few taking keen notice to each individuals style only to eventually expand his own unique approach.
“I could remember sitting in physics class, unable to concentrate on MS. JOSEPHS and I flipped to the back of my notebook to see if I could write a rap”
Duckie not only quickly emerged from days of nonsensical rhymes and mere school performances to a well respected Rap artist but his perspective and creativity evolved as well as his first radio hit “Popular”; a positive and uplifting anthem produced a eager audience of all ages and became wide spread when it was used as the official theme song for “BTC STAR MAKER” season two, the finale. The song title says it all “Popular” his message has a deeper meaning everyone wants to be popular but he sets his self apart keeping focus on not only the ‘Hype’ but actually being a role model in hip hop. “Only cuz this life’s basic people rather grab a mask while I face it”
Presently Duckie continues to make advancement towards his goals through numerous radio appearances and performances. He continues to work enthusiastically in the studio adding to his underground collection of music.
“I’m trying to press forward in this industry and I’m always trying to find strategic methods of accomplishing this goal, I don’t want to only be a local success but an international icon I’m focused and ready”
Label: Deep East Records, DEEP EAST RECORDS
Genres: Hip Hop / Rap






