Glider Content


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mack Da Ripper Fan Indianapolis, IN Hip Hop

Genres: Hip Hop
Label: independent
Management: Ashlee Apple, ASHLEE APPLE

Artist Bio

My inspiration to become an M.C. was Rakim and just the love of hip hop. As a child I finally found something I was good at. I've considred myself an M.C. since I realized how to say my A B C's because most of them rhymed! Some of my accomplishments as an M.C. are winning Star Quest Indiana Black Expo in 1999. Appearences at the Anderson Black Expo. Appearences on other artists tracks. One of my personal accomplishments is always staying rooted in the streets. The streets tell me what they want to hear. I know that some of my songs hit home with a lot of people because they have been in that situation, circumstance, or mindstate. The name of my upcoming mixtape is called "Wolf in Thug's Clothin'"(and it is copywritten). I named it that because a lot of these rappers claim to be thugs and thats not the case. I dont glorify gangsterism. I stand by my own creeds and principles. I am aggressive Like a wolf closing in for the kill. So thats why I called it that. I bring realness back to rap. everyone that knows me know that what you hear is real and thats why they love me!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More